Yes, that's right folks! Come out and enjoy a great farmers market tomorrow on the south end of the island. The even better part - it's indoors!!!!!!!!!!
It's time for the annual Bayview Holiday Market. Just four markets, full of local produce, fresh-baked treats, flowers and fresh season decorations, hot food and great artisan crafts.
November 28, Dec 5, Dec 12 and Dec 19 at the Bayview Hall at Bayview Corner. 10 to 2 p.m.
In case you don't think it's possible to have local fresh veggies in late November, well then, I dare you to come and see! I'm bringing a truckload! On the list...
- Red Bordeaux spinach (wicked sweet right now!)
- Melody of Mustard Green bunches
- Baby Collard Green bunches
- Red Round Japanese Turnips
- Baby Escarole
- Pea Shoot bunches
- Steins Late Flat Dutch Cabbage (my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE or make sauerkraut, slaw, or just for about anything!)
- Mammoth Red Cabbage
- Dry Beans
- Garlic Braids (great for Xmas gifts!)
- Loose garlic and discounted price on 1 lb garlic bags, also offering a special "baker melody" with 4 different jumbo size roasting-type garlics. Impress your friends and family!
- Potato Bags
- Winter Squash and pumpkins
...And probably something else I'm forgetting!
So we hope to see you there!
Thanks for your support.
Willowood Farm of Ebey's Prairie