|Final step in the bean-cleaning before bagging!|
And since I've spent my early morning hours bagging up some dry bean seed packets (great Xmas stocking stuffers!) I'm going to be short and quick this morning so I can hit the road and bring down the goodies for the Bayview Holiday Market TODAY!
So here's what we've got:
* Dry Beans. (I mentioned that right?). We ae Peregions this week which we didn't have last week. All told we've got Rockwells, Peregions, Arikara, Hutterites, Tiger Eyes and Black Coco bags available today!
* Potatoes - We've got 10 lb and 2 lb bags.
* Garlic Braids!
* Cauliflower - gorgeous oh so delicious white heads
* Brussell Sprout Trees
* Jerusalem Artichokes
* Roasting bags (mix of beets, carrots, turnips, potatoes and other roasting goodies!)
* Mesclun, Spinach and Arugula bags
* Kale bunches
* Onions - 5 lb bags and loose
* Winter Squash
and probably some more stuff I'm forgetting....We've got LOTS of food!
So come see us today. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the lovely COVERED Bayview Hall.
Willowood Farm of Ebey's Prairie