|Coupeville Harvest Festival of years past...|
|Stock up for the winter! 10 lb storage bags of taters!|
|Winter squash! So pretty! So yummy!|
Coming TODAY to the Coupeville and Bayview Farmer's markets:
* Mesclun, arugula and spinach
* Frisee and escarole
* Celeriac, parsnip and rutabagas
* Kale, Chard, Collards
* Potatoes SO SO SO many potatoes. I think we will have 10 kinds at Coupeville? 10 lb storage bags of potatoes as well!
* Garlic! Seed garlic at COUPEVILLE ONLY today!
* Onions! Lots and lots of onions including 5 and 10 lb storage bags.
* Winter Squash and pumpkins! A whole WAGONFULL of them at Coupeville
* Tomatoes - Cherries, Heirlooms, San Marzanos
* Insanely beautiful Peppers
* Artichokes (Coupeville only)
* Red Giant Mustard, Mizuna, Baby Pac Choi, Raab!
* Cabbage - Red and Green
* The biggest kohlrabi YOU'VE EVER SEEN!
* Radishes - French Breakfast and Black Spanish (so cool!)
* Carrots and Beets
* Rockwell Beans! (of course!)
And I'm sure there is SOMETHING I forgot. Come check it out!
Willowood Farm of Ebey's Prairie